ANGIE BEAULIEU/Staff photoRoberto Hilerio is arraigned yesterday in Haverhill District Court on charges of aggravated assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws