North Andover's Tom Stabile, here running the ball last season against Andover, hopes to make a name for himself after earning the starting running back job this season as a senior. He hopes to be the fifth different 1,000-yard rusher in five years.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms