State Sen. Kathleen O'Connor Ives, D-Newburyport, was part of a Statehouse committee that met artists, local business owners, cultural council members and legislators to discuss ways of increasing economic activity related to the arts and tourism in the North of Boston region. They met at Haverhill's Winnekenni Castle yesterday.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver