In Plaistow, a wreath was placed at the memorial to Carol Flyzik, a passenger on American Airlines Flight 11, who died, at age 40, when that plane hit the north tower of the World Trade Center.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver