Retired Lawrence firefighter and bagpiper Raymond Kenyon Jr. poses with his son, active duty Lawrence firefighter Raymond Kenyon III, after yesterday's 9/11 remembrance ceremony at the fire department's Lowell Street headquarters.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver