Courtesy photos Lawrence Fire Lt. Daniel Sanzi Firefighters on the Essex County Technical Rescue team work on a trench resuce. The team trained September 9th in Lawrence. The 50-member teamed had different challenges such as how to handle trench collapes, confined space, high angle and other dangerous rescues.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver