Joe Bosse (Class of 1953) soars for a catch at a Central Catholic practice. The Central Hall of Famer was a high school All-American who played at Notre Dame. The 6-2, 207-pound lineman became a vice president at Illinois Tool Works and lives in Farmington Hills, Mich.
- Market Basket to advertise store manager jobs
- Patrick keeps his distance from Market Basket dispute
- Jones named Plaistow's interim chief
- More for your bus ride: Mayors push MVRTA to allow passengers to carry more bags
- Police: woman tried to hit cruiser, officers