Giants receiver Mario Manningham makes a 38-yard circus catch, just barely keeping his feet in bounds, as Sterling Moore and safety Patrick Chung defend during the fourth quarter. The catch saved the Giants drive that resulted in the game-winning score.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver