Giants receiver Mario Manningham makes a 38-yard circus catch, just barely keeping his feet in bounds, as Sterling Moore and safety Patrick Chung defend during the fourth quarter. The catch saved the Giants drive that resulted in the game-winning score.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws