This is the 44 Taylor St., Haverhill, home of Daniel Spero, 46, who was charged with three counts of possession of a Class B drug with intent to distribute. Police said the home has several security cameras, like the one pictured here -- the kind of system commonly used by drug dealers to keep watch over their property.
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: MARKET BASKET RALLY
- BREAKING: Market Basket board to consider sale to Arthur T. Demoulas
- Breakdown lane will be closed for rotary project in Methuen
- UPDATE: Up to 10,000 people estimated at Market Basket rally
- UPDATE: Drama builds today in Market Basket saga