This is the 44 Taylor St., Haverhill, home of Daniel Spero, 46, who was charged with three counts of possession of a Class B drug with intent to distribute. Police said the home has several security cameras, like the one pictured here -- the kind of system commonly used by drug dealers to keep watch over their property.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver