Richard Hogan, executive director of the Greater Lawrence Sanitary District, says the district has spent millions of dollars to increase the capacity of its treatment plant to reduce the overflow of raw sewage into the Merrimack River.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms