The alleged burial site of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev is covered in Doswell, Va. on May 10, 2013. Ruslan Tsarni, the uncle of Tamerlan Tsarnaev said Tsarnaev was buried in the cemetery in Doswell, near Richmond. Tsarnaev was killed April 19 in a getaway attempt after a gunbattle with police. His younger brother, Dzhokhar, was captured later and remains in custody. (AP Photo/Richmond Times-Dispatch, Zachary Reid).
- Derry town administrator's lewdness trial delayed
- Police nab suspect in Monday bank robbery
- Meth clinic proposed at N.H. border
- N.H. drivers could see 4- to 5-cent gas tax hike
- Back on Berkeley Street: Family of nine rebuilds home almost a year after 3-alarm fire