In this undated photo released by Chris Owens, Martha Mullen, right, of Richmond, Va., prepares to arm wrestle an opponent, in Richmond, Va. Mullen told The Associated Press in a brief telephone interview that she offered to help in the burial of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev in a rural cemetery in Virginia, after seeing news reports about the refusals. She said she is not the only person who helped with arrangements.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter