In this undated photo released by Chris Owens, Martha Mullen, right, of Richmond, Va., prepares to arm wrestle an opponent, in Richmond, Va. Mullen told The Associated Press in a brief telephone interview that she offered to help in the burial of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev in a rural cemetery in Virginia, after seeing news reports about the refusals. She said she is not the only person who helped with arrangements.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver