Jared Remy appears at Waltham District Court for his arraignment on Friday in Waltham, Mass., on domestic assault and battery charges in connection with the death of 27-year-old Jennifer Martel. Remy, the son of longtime Boston Red Sox broadcaster Jerry Remy, is being held without bail after pleading not guilty to a charge of murder stemming from allegations that he fatally stabbed his girlfriend at his home.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms