Bonnie Kelledy, a resident and board member for Friendship Drive mobile home park in Salem, shows an oil tank that needs a concrete pad. Residents were told the pads are required before they can receive oil deliveries.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver