Ernest Wallace, of Miramar, Fla., center, mouths words to people sitting in Attleboro District Court, while standing next to his attorney David Meier, left, during his arraignment yesterday. Wallace, who pleaded not guilty, is facing an accessory to murder charge in the case involving former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez and has been ordered held without bail.
- Londonderry Market Basket workers to 'stay the course'
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: MARKET BASKET RALLY
- BREAKING: Market Basket board to consider sale to Arthur T. Demoulas
- Breakdown lane will be closed for rotary project in Methuen
- UPDATE: Up to 10,000 people estimated at Market Basket rally