Ernest Wallace, of Miramar, Fla., center, mouths words to people sitting in Attleboro District Court, while standing next to his attorney David Meier, left, during his arraignment yesterday. Wallace, who pleaded not guilty, is facing an accessory to murder charge in the case involving former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez and has been ordered held without bail.
- Blaze on Folger Avenue in Beverly ‘like a lumberyard on fire’
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city