Mary Tetreau is leading an effort by Save Woodmont Apple Trees to spare hundreds of trees that would be cut down to make way for the proposed Woodmont Commons project. Pillsbury Realty, the property owner, posted no trespassing signs on the property Tuesday in advance of a tree-hugging rally planned for Sunday.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter