Marcie Martellucci was working just another day at Salvatore's Restaurant on Tuesday when, at 4:45 p.m., a man setting up an event collapsed and lost consciousness. Unable to get him to respond, she and other staff ran CPR until emergency response arrived to get him to the hospital.
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city
- Police seek tougher penalty for smoking pot in public