John Marcus Payne, 11, shows off his Lego model of the Titanic cruise ship in Glencoe, Ill. Payne has been a student of the Titanic since kindergarten. He has scrupulously researched the ship, built a model out of Lego freehand and successfully lobbied his fifth-grade teacher in suburban Chicago to let him mark the disaster's centennial with a multimedia presentation for his class.
- BREAKING: Market Basket board to consider sale to Arthur T. Demoulas
- Breakdown lane will be closed for rotary project in Methuen
- UPDATE: Up to 10,000 people estimated at Market Basket rally
- UPDATE: Drama builds today in Market Basket saga
- Gloves are off in 2nd Congressional District GOP primary