Lawrence Public Schools Receiver Jeffrey C. Riley, left, and Elementary and Secondary Education Commissioner Mitchell D. Chester answer questions after the announcement in May of the Level 5 District Turnaround Plan for the Lawrence school system.
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
- Police: Man tried to shoot clerk, but gun malfunctioned
- City officer back after suspension
- Mount Washington closes Salem campus
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate