This passenger window of a Coppola school bus that was bringing Haverhill High School students home was damaged by what police believe was a BB that may have been fired from a passing vehicle. Two high school girls were seated near the window at the time, and police said one of them received a minor injury when she brushed off pieces of broken glass and sustained a small cut on her knuckle.
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: Presentation of Mary Academy Graduation
- City anti-poverty officials settle suit alleging they got paid for not working
- Salem Willows restroom to become clam shack
- City clerk admits to drinking two whiskeys before crash
- Future uncertain for The Rock