Shayna Fernandez of Lawrence, wipes tears from her eyes while standing next to her attorney John Morris during her sentencing yesterday. Fernandez was found guilty on two counts of manslaughter and two counts of motor vehicle homicide after a drunk driving accident that killed two men in 2011.
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city
- Police seek tougher penalty for smoking pot in public