In this May 14, 1997, file photo, Jeffrey Dingman, 15, looks on as then-New Hampshire Assistant Attorney General John Kacavas shows the 22-caliber pistol that was used to kill Jeffrey's parents, Vance and Eve Dingman, in Strafford County Superior Court, in Dover, N.H. Jeffrey Dingman was barely 14 when he and his older brother, Robert, killed their parents in Rochester in 1996. Now 31, he is eligible for parole after spending more than half his life behind bars.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws