Rob and Bridget Piskadlo of Amesbury and their son Jacob, 3, end their Thanksgiving Day shopping day with bags of items from Kmart on Rt. 28 in Salem. A line of customers were waiting outside the store when it opened at 6 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day for the first time.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver