The Rev. Karekin Bedourian, from St. Gregory Armenian Apostolic Church in North Andover, will preach at today's Thanksgiving interfaith service at Trinitarian Congregational Church. He says he has a lot to be thankful for this year, despite his worries about his family living in Syria.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver