A Palestinian man cries next the body of a dead relative in the morgue of Shifa Hospital in Gaza City yesterday. President Barack Obama yesterday defended Israel's airstrikes on the Gaza Strip, but he warned that escalating the offensive with Israeli ground troops could deepen the death toll and undermine any hope of a peace process with the Palestinians.
- U.S. Attorney, GLCAC settle allegations
- Man nabbed for shooting arrows at neighbor blames dog for gun, maid for crack pipe
- Police: Local man raped teen as friend videotaped act
- Distraught jewelry thief asks police to shoot him
- Man sentenced in Salem voyeurism case