Metal sculptor Dale Rogers of Haverhill shows the wings of one of the nine stainless steel birds. Each weighed over 200 pounds and had a wing span of 12 feet. His exhibit "Flight" received one of the top awards in the annual ArtPrize competition held in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
- Pregnant woman arraigned for allegedly dealing heroin
- Haverhill police search for would-be armed robber
- College closes Salem, Nashua campuses
- Salem seeks to stop illegal campaigning