Metal sculptor Dale Rogers of Haverhill shows the wings of one of the nine stainless steel birds. Each weighed over 200 pounds and had a wing span of 12 feet. His exhibit "Flight" received one of the top awards in the annual ArtPrize competition held in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: Presentation of Mary Academy Graduation
- City anti-poverty officials settle suit alleging they got paid for not working
- Salem Willows restroom to become clam shack
- City clerk admits to drinking two whiskeys before crash
- Future uncertain for The Rock