A cross hangs on the the altar at The Word of Life Community Church alongside a Hebrew inscription. The church was formerly the Congregation Adas Israel Synagogue, in Fall River, the last of the orthodox Jewish synagogues in the city.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms