Robbie Parker, center, the father of six-year-old Emilie who was killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, is embraced by his brother-in-law Robert Garrett, right, as he looks over a statement he prepares to read to the media on the death of his daughter at a news conference outside the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Saturday, Dec. 15, 2012, in Newtown, Conn.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver