Students in the Discovery Club at Consentino School decorated the first shoe in this year's Soles of Haverhill 2014 public art display project. Clockwise, from left, Payton Collins, Kali Mercer, teacher Anny Melissa Marion, and Limary Rodriguez.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter