Chelsea Mannion hugs her mother, Lisa, after riding on her new AmTryke therapeutic tricycle as her father, Dennis, and brother, Connor, 5, look on. Chelsea received her new bike at Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital in Salem, where she goes for therapy.
- Vaccines offered to dog owners as deadly virus hits region
- Councilors: State fails to respond to Healthy Pharms investigation request
- New parking regulations for Haverhill High School students
- Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'
- Lawrence will get $400K study of public safety needs