Chelsea Mannion hugs her mother, Lisa, after riding on her new AmTryke therapeutic tricycle as her father, Dennis, and brother, Connor, 5, look on. Chelsea received her new bike at Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital in Salem, where she goes for therapy.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver