This photo provided by the Santa Monica Police Department during a news conference Saturday shows a frame grab from a surveillance camera revealing the suspect entering Santa Monica College Friday, in Santa Monica, Calif. The police chief said Saturday that the gunman who went on a chaotic rampage killing five people before being fatally shot by police at the college planned the attack and was capable of firing 1,300 rounds of ammunition.
- Blaze on Folger Avenue in Beverly ‘like a lumberyard on fire’
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city