Thoughts with New York: Patches from fire and police departments from around the world surround the bars inside O'Hara's Restaurant & Pub on Cedar Street in Lower Manhattan. At the corner, owner Mike Keane � who was working the morning of 9/11 � chats with two customers in July.
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city
- Police seek tougher penalty for smoking pot in public