Geraldine and John Magee are photographed on a trip before their slayings. They were found dead in their Andover home at 7 Orchard Crossing off Route 28. Now the home, below, is up for sale.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver