Tina Habeeb sits with her daughter, Cathy Habeeb-Sheehan for dinner in the fall. Cathy has leukemia and is awaiting a potential stem cell match. Her mother is helping organize an event, "Be The Match" at Latitude Sports Club in Methuen, tomorrow between 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms