TIM JEAN/Staff photo An electronic sign in front of the Mortgage Specialists on Route 125 in Plaistow refers to the New Hampshire Banking Department as a "Ponzi scheme." Plaistow Town Manager Sean Fitzgerald is asking for the sign to be changed.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter