Christine Leibert, right, with a Filipina woman who was experiencing Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder from a typhoon that devastated the area in November. Leibert, a nurse who visited the Philippines through an aid effort last month, helped the woman by doing some relaxation techniques with her.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms