A chimpanzee climbs a tree in the Onstead Foundation Chimpanzee Habitat at the Houston Zoo. Three lawsuits recently filed that attempted to achieve "legal personhood" for four chimpanzees living in New York have been struck down.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws