A chimpanzee climbs a tree in the Onstead Foundation Chimpanzee Habitat at the Houston Zoo. Three lawsuits recently filed that attempted to achieve "legal personhood" for four chimpanzees living in New York have been struck down.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver