Natalie Slabczynski, Elizabeth Friedrich and Colleen Braga, all of Methuen and juniors at Lowell Catholic High School, will be going on a winter break mission trip to the Dominican Republic to work at an orphanage for children with disabilities and tutoring Haitian children.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws