Haverhill police Lt. William Leeman, left, and Sgt. Harry Miller walk into a discipline hearing at City Hall. Leeman, Miller and patrolman Chris Pagliuca are accused of giving special treatment to retired state troopers who were involved in car accidents in Haverhill.
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
- Police: Man tried to shoot clerk, but gun malfunctioned
- City officer back after suspension
- Mount Washington closes Salem campus
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate