Haverhill police Sgt. Harry Miller walks into a discipline hearing at City Hall, where he and two other officers faced disciplinary action for allegedly giving special treatment to retired state troopers who were involved in car accidents in Haverhill.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver