Richard Burnes of North Andover takes down Republican campaign signs in Derry that may fly away in the rising storm winds. Burns, who has been making an average of 400 political calls a day for the last three months, says that each one of the large signs costs about $100.
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
- Pregnant woman arraigned for allegedly dealing heroin
- Haverhill police search for would-be armed robber
- College closes Salem, Nashua campuses
- Salem seeks to stop illegal campaigning