AMY SWEENEY/Staff photoEd Medeiros, left, and J. Barry Mahoney, both on the Board of Trustess of Washington Park Condos, stand near the stream gauge on Balmoral Street at the Shawsheen River in Andover. Town Meeting voters last week approved spending $60,000 on the device that reads water levels and broadcasts flood warnings days in advance.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter