In a Feb. 25 photo, the sun rises in Seaside Heights, N.J., behind the Jet Star Roller Coaster which has been sitting in the ocean after part of the Casino Pier was destroyed during Superstorm Sandy. Work is expected to start today to remove the Jet Star coaster from the surf in Seaside Heights.
- Proposed development rejected on Showcase site
- Ritzer family statement on Philip Chism assault arraignment
- Chism arraigned in second bathroom attack on a woman
- Pysch patient found after leaving Holy Family ER
- UPDATE: Teacher slaying suspect arraigned on assault charge