MBTA Police Officer Richard Donahue listens as his wife, Kim, speaks during an interview at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston yesterday. Donahue almost lost his life after being shot during the crossfire with the Boston Marathon bombing suspects in Watertown.
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city
- Police seek tougher penalty for smoking pot in public