A woman carries a child through a field near the collapsed Plaza Towers Elementary School in Moore, Okla., yesterday. A tornado as much as a mile wide with winds up to 200 mph roared through the Oklahoma City suburbs Monday, flattening entire neighborhoods, setting buildings on fire and landing a direct blow on an elementary school.
- Proposed development rejected on Showcase site
- Ritzer family statement on Philip Chism assault arraignment
- Chism arraigned in second bathroom attack on a woman
- Pysch patient found after leaving Holy Family ER
- UPDATE: Teacher slaying suspect arraigned on assault charge