From left, Sven Amirian, president of the Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce, Russell Schaller, territory senior vice president for Burlington Coat Factory, and Tim Torres, regional vice president, cut a ribbon, officially opening a new Burlington Coat Factory store in Haverhill's Westgate Plaza yesterday.
- Derry town administrator's lewdness trial delayed
- Police nab suspect in Monday bank robbery
- Meth clinic proposed at N.H. border
- N.H. drivers could see 4- to 5-cent gas tax hike
- Back on Berkeley Street: Family of nine rebuilds home almost a year after 3-alarm fire