An SUV backs into the new angled parking spaces on Bailey Boulevard while being passed by another vehicle. The new parking system added 23 new spaces to the existing 60 spaces on the north side of Bailey Boulevard.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver