In this Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2012 file photo, a protester wears glasses with the euro and dollar symbols painted on the lenses before protesting the conservative government's handling of the economic crisis and to demand fresh elections, in Madrid. Many had hoped that 2012 would be the year when the global economy finally regained its vigor, but the three largest economies: The United States, China and Japan struggled, while the 17 countries that use euro endured a third painful year in their financial crisis and slid into recession, and emerging economies slowed.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver