In this May 18, 2012 file photo provided by Facebook, Facebook founder, Chairman and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, center, rings the Nasdaq opening bell from Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park, Calif. Years of anticipation led to Facebook's initial public offering of stock in 2012, the hottest Internet IPO since Google's in 2004. Many of the 1 billion-plus users of the world's largest online social network craved a chance to buy in early. On the eve of its first trading day, Facebook's market value was $105 billion, yet the IPO bombed.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver