In this June 13, 2012 file photo, JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon, head of the largest bank in the United States, testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, before the Senate Banking Committee about how his company recently lost more than $2 billion on risky trades. Throughout 2012, banks faced scrutiny as drama ensued. JPMorgan Chase lost $6 billion in a complex series of trades.
- Chism attorney challenges legislation as unconstitutional
- Arthur T. Demoulas' offer only one under consideration
- Kidnapping suspect held on $1M bail
- Mayor warns of low water pressure due to accident
- Chism attorney wants 'youthful offender' indictments dismissed